From Ruth…With Love?!
“I left a comment about your sexism a few weeks ago and you asked for some evidence on your sexism. You are a man, are you not? Then you are sexist. That’s a start. Then there’s your post on what you want from a future girlfriend wherein you outline that she should be of a certain shape and size, love sucking your dick and generally serve your needs. I’m posting here, not because I think there is much use in pointing out your sexism to you, but because I followed a link from a blog I read and it seems that some of the bloggers (women) I read comment here. I wonder why none of these women have called you up on your sexism.”
- Why aren’t you women readers of my blog calling me on my sexism?
- How is wanting a woman as a partner – physically, intellectually, emotionally, spiritually – and her wanting me just the same, sexism?
- Am I really a hopeless sexist or do you have some other axe to grind? Did I call you on your racism and this is quid pro quo?
- ‘I am a man/All men are sexist/Therefore, I am sexist.’ Correct?
- Does my race mitigate against my sexism, or are all men truly created sexistly equal?
- Ruth, are you a white person?
- Are you a racist?
- Do you hate black people?
- Could the fact that some of the women who comment here AND on the blog that brought you here recognize something that you don’t?