The Thin Black Duke Hit Me!
I’m not a meme guy, forilla, but Duke asked, so it is given. But let me get the rules outta tha way:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I’m a psychic. No, seriously.
2. Blew a full scholarship to Howard U. The cause: excessive drinking and whorishness.
3. Bought my first car at 37 years old. I’ve since gotten rid of it for public transpo and biking.
4. Do not pay war taxes. I believe in taking my reparations upfront.
5. I have a total of seven tattoos: Mingus, Miles, the AA logo, “love” in Chinese script, my daughter’s name and two Yoruba symbols: Gye Nyame – except for God/the supremacy of God; and Aya – symbol of defiance, independence and fearlessness. And my daughter’s name tatted on my chest, which is the smallest, yet was the most painful of all.
7. I’m an anarchist. I do not believe in government of any kind, do not believe that government was created to “help” people in any way, other than for those who control governments to divest the people of their money and their liberty. Government can NEVER solve that which it is dedicated to oppose: the authentic rule of ALL of the people. Government is artifice, illusion, the Matrix, ‘a prison made for your mind;’ and we wear it well.
8. I have played tennis for 42 of my soon to be 47 years.
Follow the rules, ya’ll and lemme have EIGHT!!!